Our client in the Boston, MA area, is looking for a Quality Engineer (QE) whom will be responsible for providing Quality Assurance support and guidance as part of a team of engineers, developers and project managers for product manufacture, modifications to existing products, test and test equipment.
- Participate in internal review boards (IRB) and material review board (MRB) meetings.
- Certification to IPC-J-STD-001 and space addendum
- Certification to IPC-A-610
- Identify nonconformance trends, develop and administer technical investigation and corrective action programs to resolve recurring quality problems and to improve supplier quality.
- Circuit Card Assembly (CCA) manufacturing and inspection.
- Collaborate with procurement and inventory control personnel to ensure adequate control of purchased parts and materials.
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed, U.S. citizenship is required. Active Security Clearance required at the time of hire.