Robotic Systems Engineer
*Active DoD Secret Clearance is required*
We are looking for an engineer to work collaboratively on cutting-edge efforts for US Government and commercial customers on applied research for decision systems. Emphasis will be on task and motion planning, modeling and control of complex dynamic systems and optimization for a variety of autonomous vehicle systems. Areas of work include autonomous aerial vehicles, autonomous underwater vehicles, and other decision-making frameworks.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Robotics, or equivalent
- 2 years of algorithms/software development experience or equivalent
- Knowledge of at least one of the following: robotics research in perception, motion planning, or controls (e.g., trajectory optimization, planning under uncertainty, probabilistic robotics, optimal control, guidance, navigation & control (GN&C))
- Familiarity with the following programming languages and tools C/C++, Python, and Matlab
- Good written and spoken communication skills