Signal Integrity Architect
The Signal Integrity Architect will provide subject matter expertise and lead task in the development of new signal integrity capabilities. This position is for a hands-on person with a good knowledge of how and why systems work at the low level to really understand the SI challenges and the impacts that SI can have on the system. This person will provide technical expertise for the design, development, integration and testing of signal integrity solutions for electrical design. The position requires a highly motivated and innovative individual familiar with developing signal integrity solutions over multiple, variable, material sets with a deep understanding of the complexities and trade-offs in this domain. The individual will be a key stakeholder in shaping the technology development roadmaps and will execute against the strategic goals for this business.
- Interact with customers to define SI requirements, Perform design analysis, Develop SI system requirements, Create SI simulation tools, Analyze cost/schedule/vulnerability tradeoffs, Develop top-level system requirements and flow down requirements and implementation concepts to subsystems, Manage the design/ development/ integration/ testing of SI solutions.
- Provide system engineering trade analysis and serve as a thought leader in this domain, generate and secure IP.
- Drive strategic planning for the single integrity and lead activities in support of long range and near term technology development plans. Guide the SI implementations during development, integration, test, and fielding of systems and ensure programs are executed to meet or exceed requirements while meeting cost and schedule targets.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to uncover and address strategic technology development and business development opportunities. Develop and implement strategy to develop new business in the signal integrity area.
- Execute complex projects, tasks, and assignments with minimal or strong management direction, depending on project requirements.
- Lead cross-functional technology development teams to work to deadlines, often with short notice, while successfully managing multiple projects. Requires excellent project management skills.