- The Systems Administrator position will be directly responsible for implementing DoD system accreditation processes, STIG checklist review processes to include SCAP scans, and Group Policy Management administration to include policy creation and maintenance. This professional will also have experience with MS SCCM package creation and deployment, Windows 10 including deployment vis SCCM / standalone options, and VM ware virtual environments.
- Minimum 5 years in systems administration.
- Current DoD 8570 - IAT Level II (Security +, CCNA-Security, SSCP, GSEC, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience implementing STIG checklist review processes.
- Demonstrated experience implementing DoD system accreditation processes.
- Familiarity with Windows 10 including deployment vis SCCM / standalone option .
- Group Policy Management administration and VMware experience.
- Fully adjudicated active Top Secret clearance is required to start.
- Must be eligible to obtain SCI level adjudication.
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative environment to troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to include docuementation.
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.