Grand Prairie, TX
Electrical Test Engineer
Our client in the Dallas TX, area is looking for an Electrical Test Engineer who will participate in electrical requirements analysis, Agilent 3070 Series III Test Development experience, Boundary Scan programming, Fixture design, Microsoft Office applications, strong writing and communication skills
- Test Equipment TPS hardware and software development.
- Hardware design and troubleshooting knowledge for computer based automated test equipment.
- Agilent 3070 Series III Test development experience, Boundary Scan programming, Fixture design,
- Interface Test Adapters (ITA), and CCA test fixtures.
- Support/perform ATE software and hardware validations/verifications.
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed, U.S. citizenship is required. Active Security Clearance required at the time of hire.